A Study Permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada that allows a foreign country candidates to study in Canada for a limited time period. This time period depends upon the program or course choose by the candidate. Try an individual’s results using juegos de casino gratis cleopatra.
There are three categories where students can file their visa applications which are SDS(Student Direct Stream), General and University. Each program has their own visa requirements.
How to Apply
You have option to apply study visa by online or paper application.
Study Visa Requirements
The following documents are required to apply for study visa:
- Offer letter or letter of acceptance from college or university
- Fees receipt
- Financial statements(Including confirmed GIC account)
- Educational documents
- Language test scores(Minimum 6 bands in all modules of IELTS)
- Work experience (if applicable)
- Medical document
- Original Passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Police clearance certificate (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose(SOP)
- Satisfy immigration officer that he or she will leave Canada before the expiry of study permit.
NOTE: To know about Process Time, Who Can Apply, How To Apply, After you apply and Fee structure please visit IRCC website